Sunday 13 September 2015

The 5 Games That I Am Most Excited For


Hello Guys an welcome to this post about the 5 games that I am most anticipated for! These games will be coming out either later this year or early next year, there are a load that I want to talk about too but I feel these are the outstanding few of the next year. Some of these games are ones that I will be getting because all of them are just games, or attachments to games from my childhood. I will show why I think these games are the best to come this year and why I am excited for them.


5. Rise of the Tomb Raider- This game is another origins game of the fabled Tomb Raider legacy. There has already been an origins game to this legacy which came out a few years ago and this is the sequel. If you did not play the previous game, then you should know it was a whirlwind of high end fun which left you constantly in suspense. The game was about Lara Croft being involved in a ship wreck and being stranded on an island, only discover secrets about the place and herself. Which is sort of what inspires her to become what she is most known for, The Tomb Raider. But by the way this game has shown Lara Croft to actually discover more about herself and the dark secrets that are in the shadows, making her pretty much the biggest adrenaline junkie that has ever been known. There was a time when people would buy the Tomb Raider games so they could drool over the character's animated body, which is a bit strange unless you are into 8-bit women. However it showed in the previous game that the creators could be a little perverted too, so who knows what will happen. Hopefully it is packed full with action, adventure, fun and suspense. The game is due to come out 13th November 2015.




4. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3- This is a game which I am excited for it but at the same time I am hesitant for. This is because it just feels like all the Call of Duty games are just competing against each other and are trying to be better than the others and go that little step forward. This game follows on from the story line of Black Ops one and two but yet it does not, or from what I've seen, references them at all. Instead it just says that Humans are becoming more like machines with the development of technology, not just from the repairs made after losing limbs but also it shows people wanting to enhance themselves. But were is the mention of Menendez from Black Ops 2, that is if it was canon to keep him alive, or his reference to Ulysses or could the whole idea of "new world" he spoke of while reciting the poem could be the the basis of the new game. But the whole new combat idea might be too much for the player to get use too, because let's face it Advanced Warfare is not the greatest game anyone's ever played. I just hope it lives up to it's predecessor Black Ops 2 as I believe that to be a brilliant game with a brilliant story but also the multiplayer is just something which is out of this world. This is due out 6th November 2015.




3. Fallout 4- This is such a long awaited game! I can not seriously wait for this game to come out, I can just tell that this will be an amazing game to have just like all the others. I have watched some of the gameplay that was done by Bethesda earlier this year and I was just in utter amazement, the pure detail that has gone into it especially since it is a next gen game. And the actual detail that goes into it, alone just going into a power suit, having to step into it and for it to seal around you. I hope that they keep that kind of detail in the game because, even though we know it's not, it helps make it seem realistic and that this sort of post-apocalyptic state could happen to us. If you do not know what Fallout 4 is about or even the whole franchise, then stop reading now and just leave because it is already too late for yo, I mean why even bother read this far if you had no idea. It is a game that is like no other, which is probably the best way to describe it. The thing that I have heard and love the sound of the most is that there will be updates regularly so that there will be more and more missions for your characters can do. For up to ten years of the game being out anyway.But this is a game franchise which i love and I can't wait for its release on 10th November.




2. Halo 5: Guardians- A great game from my childhood which has never failed to amaze me or make me want more from the story. So there is no shock that this has taken the second place on this list! What thrills me the most about this game, is that it is seen from a different perspective (much like with the Arbiter in Halo 2) but a Spartan called Locke who is hunting the great Master Chief. This is due to the Master Chief seen to be almost an outlaw or an enemy of UNSC for some bizarre reason and makes me think what he could have done. With the Spartan Locke after the Master Chief and for him to be apparently a 'fraud' and all his heroic acts in the past has been nothing but lies. Has there been something lost in translation? Has there been some form of corruption or has the Chief been framed? Well we will just have to wait to see what the story shows us. But from the last game we know that the death of Cortana had affected the Chief greatly, so maybe oit affected his mentality as well, although he did go through such excruciating training as a child that nothing could break him. Although could it be a thing of love? Well he did love Cortana and the idea of her being with him constantly is something that he wanted. I can tell that this game will have so much action in it and I cannot wait to see what the story has I store for us. It is obvious that in this game there will be a massive battle between Master Chief and Spartan Locke but only your actions will decide what the fates will hold for them both. The new Halo game comes out on 27th October 2015!!




1. Star Wars: Battlefront- Here it is! My most anticipated for game! And why not!? It is going to be amazing, it is going to be possibly be the greatest game of all time. I know that might be saying it a bit early or even going a bit too far, but lets be serious, this game will be awesome and everyone knows it. It will be the best game ever and if not then it will pretty damn close, I mean just look at the gameplay. The amount of AI that goes beyond the norm, and the detail of everything, just everything! Even down to the grains of snow on Hoth and the buttons that are on the inside of all the vehicles when you look from the 1st person perspective. There is also the rumour but I'm not sure that it is true although I do hope that it is is, and this that you can be in a space battle above a planet and then fly down to the surface and fight on the ground. A complete game which has this easy and steady flow which blends perfectly together and almost seems effortless with minimal with the load screens if this sort of thing is possible. All you have to do is watch the gameplay and you will see just how action packed and how amazing this game will actually be with all the effort that has gone into it. So far it shows places that coincide with the original trilogy and hopefully it follows the story of that and even that of the new trilogy. There is even a DLC which will be coming out were a battle is set on Jakku, this is meant to be before the events of the new The Force Awakens. Anyway I can just tell already this game is going to be amazing and I cannot seriously wait for 19th November 2015 when this game comes out!!




So that's it guys, that is my list of all the games that I can not wait for. I will definitely will be getting these games and will be playing them extensively so much so that I don't know what the colour of the sky is anymore. I might take some time away (if I can be dragged away that is) to do an extensive review about one of the games or two. I hope these games live up to their reputation. Thanks for reading, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment